- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-11-09
- Last connection: 2020-02-20
I have installed Docker 1.12.3 into Ubuntu 16.10 on my HP N40L server. I have created a tvheadend container ...
- 10:09 Tvheadend General: RE: Support for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS?
- Yes, I use it with wily package.
- 13:18 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Cheapest TVHEADEND DVB S2 streaming setup
- I'm the only one who can't find the link?
- 18:12 Tvheadend General: RE: After upgrade DVB-S lost
- They are TBS cards?
TBS cards will "loose" their firmware after a kernel update. You need to built them again for yo...
- 00:56 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Cheapest TVHEADEND DVB S2 streaming setup
- Wetek is good, but I need more tuner. Is there another option with more tuner? (Usb, pci-e, sat>ip box, etc.)
- 14:36 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV Kodi, two web sources
I can't use the tvheadend version of xmltv, because the vanilla huro version can't grab from the websource. ...
- 13:08 Tvheadend General: RE: Possible to create custom channel from files in a folder?
- 12:56 Tvheadend General: RE: Translation for Hungarian language finished
- Thank you for your work!
- 11:48 Tvheadend General: RE: Translation for Hungarian language finished
- Full hungarian, or did you use some english word?
- 14:55 Tvheadend General: RE: Hardware requirements for Server <10 Clients
- It's only a DVB-T card if I read it right. So it depends only the linux firmware Tvheadend could use it. If a good, s...
Also available in: Atom