- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-11-04
- Last connection: 2020-03-30
- Hi all,
Could you help me to understand why I can´t obtain the information of the programs broadcasted in my xml f...
- 23:48 Tvheadend General: RE: New client in windows store - TVHPlayer
- I´m in the same situation of @Joe User and @Jan W
I´ve just written a mail to @Wally Wally to send the details of ...
- 21:04 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Pictures not showed from my EPG file...
- saen acro wrote:
> There is leading */* in url
> Also right click on picture and see url of image for confirmation....
- Hi all,
I´m having a weird issue regarding the icon pictures in the EPG file that I generate.
From some time ag...
- 21:47 Tvheadend Bug #5143: Crash on xmltv epg import
- Petar Ivanov wrote:
> I think this was fixed in HTS Tvheadend 4.3-1324 and up, update to last and test again.
- 12:10 Tvheadend Bug #5143: Crash on xmltv epg import
- Dan Poz wrote:
> on the HTS version of Tvheadend 4.3-1292 ~ g9b9ee6859 the error is repeated
I´m starting to...
- 09:56 Tvheadend General: RE: Identifiying channels between several networks
- Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> Are you trying to script something? in 4.3 (devel) you can see the network when adding a se...
- 22:39 Tvheadend General: RE: Identifiying channels between several networks
Hi Mark, glad to chat with you again since the kodi tags discussion in GitHub... :)
Let me show you an example ...
I would like to know if it´s possible identify from which network is associated a channel file ""located in th...
- 10:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Suggestion box
- It´s possible to make this forum compatible with tapatalk?
Thanks and regards.
Also available in: Atom