- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-10-25
- Last connection: 2016-08-24
- 19:30 Tvheadend General: RE: systemd configuration
- Because of this problem and some more, I did a fresh install of Kubuntu 16.04.
Waking up Tvheadend after standby wo...
- 19:18 Tvheadend General: RE: Change Wakeup-script to use systemd
- Did you find a solution yet?
as an example, I was able to deny standby when samba connections are active. This loo...
- 09:27 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: STEP by STEP tutorial for new version 3.9
- did you try the directions at the top? what did you already do and what is your exact state?
- 13:22 Tvheadend General: RE: systemd configuration
Manually starting works: "systemctrl start tvheadend"
But automatic start does not work yet. Tried "system...
- 11:24 Tvheadend General: RE: Command line arguments / how to run as hts user
- now tried...
- 11:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Command line arguments
- "su hts" doesn't work since hts has no password set. You need to be root to su without password.
/run and /var/run...
I believe I have some trouble with the command line arguments. ...
- 18:46 Tvheadend General: RE: systemd configuration
for me this works fine: ...
- 08:00 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: STEP by STEP tutorial for new version 3.9
- Maybe you should ask in the synology community?
I attached a USB-DVB-S reciever to my nas. But I use a plain debian ...
- 08:28 Tvheadend General: RE: Current State of TVHeadend?
- Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> *This is why it's better to do your own builds at least then you have a backup when things ...
Also available in: Atom