- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-10-14
- Last connection: 2022-11-20
- 06:29 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with rotor setup (previously working installation)
- Many thanks for the reply!
I'm just digesting that and will have a play. I get what you mean about gotox and progr...
- 16:25 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with rotor setup (previously working installation)
- Just an update :- made some tweaks to latitude/longitude of installation (realised I'd entered degrees&minutes not de...
Im looking for some insight into how the gotox protocol is working.
A little background:
I have a linux ...
- 20:46 Tvheadend General: RE: recordings were .mkv but now .webm!
- I've checked and it's still set to matroska so I'm puzzled!
Just a quick question hopefully.
Something has changed in my configuration and now tvheadend is saving recordin...
- Hi all,
Just thought I'd post my experiences of setting up TVHeadend on my system as it seemed hard initially but wh...
- Hi all
I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work put into TVHeadend!
Ive been playing for a few weeks now a...
- 10:06 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Can anyone help? scrambled stream freezes - not sure where the fault lies
- Thanks for the thoughts, I'll give them a try!
EDIT: Which parameter do I need to change for the 30ms delay?
- Hi all, hope someone can point me in the right direction.
My setup: single CentOS linux box with Compro S350 DVB-S c...
- Hi again
Thanks to Prof Yaffle pointing out my mistake not enabling the damn interface (doh!) I now have the system ...
Also available in: Atom