- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-10-14
- Last connection: 2015-11-12
- 20:46 Tvheadend General: RE: recordings were .mkv but now .webm!
- I've checked and it's still set to matroska so I'm puzzled!
Just a quick question hopefully.
Something has changed in my configuration and now tvheadend is saving recordin...
- Hi all,
Just thought I'd post my experiences of setting up TVHeadend on my system as it seemed hard initially but wh...
- Hi all
I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work put into TVHeadend!
Ive been playing for a few weeks now a...
- 10:06 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Can anyone help? scrambled stream freezes - not sure where the fault lies
- Thanks for the thoughts, I'll give them a try!
EDIT: Which parameter do I need to change for the 30ms delay?
- Hi all, hope someone can point me in the right direction.
My setup: single CentOS linux box with Compro S350 DVB-S c...
- Hi again
Thanks to Prof Yaffle pointing out my mistake not enabling the damn interface (doh!) I now have the system ...
- 21:45 Tvheadend General: RE: Sky Auto Channel Numbering
- Thanks for the reply. I've edited the channels/epg manually and kinda have it right now so reluctant to edit again! X...
- 11:38 Tvheadend General: RE: Sky Auto Channel Numbering
I'm using your script with much success thank you.
I do have a small issue of duplicate channels but biggest si...
- 14:34 Tvheadend General: RE: FTA Channels missing but some scrambled working (SkyUK) Help please!
- Just to update: ITS MARVELLOUS! THANK YOU!
Tried XBMC and channels are working fine, even encrypted channels.
Also available in: Atom