- Registered on: 2014-10-03
- Last connection: 2018-09-18
Reported issues: 37
- 08:26 Tvheadend Feature #5212: Additional "IPTV Automatic Network" settings
- saen acro wrote:
> Currently this is possible by disable it in muxes tab.
sure it is, while the epeg setting chan...
- 22:48 Tvheadend Feature #5212 (New): Additional "IPTV Automatic Network" settings
- As most IPTV "services" don't include epg data in the stream, it would be nice to be able to disable epg scan complet...
- 10:29 Tvheadend Bug #3987: DVB-T Pre-Defined Mux (Australia: au-Perth) is outdated
- you can submit a PR here:
- 13:48 Tvheadend Feature #3982: Android TVHeadend client
- can you move this discussion to the forum? this is the bug tracker for tvheadend
- 18:47 Tvheadend Bug #3978: Build fails Xenial
- ffmpeg_static builds fine with this error, so we still do not know how to help you
- 15:37 Tvheadend Bug #3978: Build fails Xenial
- well you should not report the DL error as it is unlikely it is causing any problems, but we don't know your compilat...
- 13:50 Tvheadend Feature #3926: One-click channel viewing in browser
- You must tell your browser to open the link with eg vlc and not to download it.
- 16:21 Tvheadend Feature #3893: Lock available tunners on same adapter
- As you cannot connect terrestrial and cable signals at the same time, what would be the use case for this? IIRC this ...
- 12:14 Tvheadend Feature #3831: VAAPI Encoding via FFmpeg.
- it's not working yet, you have to wait
- 08:52 Tvheadend Feature #3250: HLS support
- HLS on the input side
Also available in: Atom