- 08:42 Tvheadend Feature #5212: Additional "IPTV Automatic Network" settings
- touching this, just in case it got completely lost :-)
- 16:54 Tvheadend Bug #5486: Network discovery: failure
- because jaroslav has no crystal ball.
- 16:17 Tvheadend Bug #5458: TVHeadend crash opening TVHClient Android app
- see https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/Debugging#Dead-or-Live-Lock for debug instructions
- 09:57 Tvheadend Bug #5430: Crashing when deleting a Channel
- going back to 4.3-1562~g0d101eb91, channel editing works again, so the actual channel data seems to be fine
- 09:12 Tvheadend Bug #5430: Crashing when deleting a Channel
- I just noticed that changing channel tags is enough to make it crash
- 07:41 Tvheadend Bug #5430 (Fixed): Crashing when deleting a Channel
- I can no longer delete most of my channels, tvh crashes with the following logs:
@Dez 14 08:18:45 discovery tvhe...
- 09:49 Tvheadend Bug #5431: CRASH on channel map 4.3-1663~g552cea0fc
- this seems to be the same problem as #5430, does mapping work for you when you disable all tag creation?
- 09:44 Tvheadend Bug #5422: CC errors even when channel is seen correctly
- i have a similar problem when using 4.3-1663~g552cea0fc as a bridge server for my iptv services, first of all, the st...
- 07:06 Tvheadend Bug #5373: Random crashes with latest builds
- this can be closed, latest changes fixed the problem
- 06:52 Tvheadend Bug #5429: Ubuntu 1804 ddbridge (digital devices) not working anymore
- I'm using kernel 4.19.8 on ubuntu 18.04 and that's working fine, so probably it is a driver issue with the original k...
Also available in: Atom