- Registered on: 2014-10-03
- Last connection: 2022-11-02
- Assigned issues: 0
- Reported issues: 40
- 16:59 Tvheadend Bug #6173: GCC12: error: array subscript 1 is outside array bounds
- since that fix I get the following error on gcc version 11.3.0 (Ubuntu 11.3.0-1ubuntu1~22.04)
- 08:51 Tvheadend Feature #6215: Send DiSEqC for slave tuner via master tuner
- I was wrong about the collisions, it is already taken care of in src/input/mpegts/linuxdvb/linuxdvb_en50494.c
- 08:31 Tvheadend Feature #6215: Send DiSEqC for slave tuner via master tuner
- I'm currently trying to convince TBS to fix this on the driver side. I also came across another potential issue with ...
- 14:52 Tvheadend Feature #6215 (Rejected): Send DiSEqC for slave tuner via master tuner
- There are some cards (eg TBS-6508) that support DiSEqC only on the master tuner but not on the salve tuner. This migh...
- 08:42 Tvheadend Feature #5212: Additional "IPTV Automatic Network" settings
- touching this, just in case it got completely lost :-)
- 16:54 Tvheadend Bug #5486: Network discovery: failure
- because jaroslav has no crystal ball.
- 16:17 Tvheadend Bug #5458: TVHeadend crash opening TVHClient Android app
- see https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/Debugging#Dead-or-Live-Lock for debug instructions
- 09:57 Tvheadend Bug #5430: Crashing when deleting a Channel
- going back to 4.3-1562~g0d101eb91, channel editing works again, so the actual channel data seems to be fine
- 09:49 Tvheadend Bug #5431: CRASH on channel map 4.3-1663~g552cea0fc
- this seems to be the same problem as #5430, does mapping work for you when you disable all tag creation?
- 09:44 Tvheadend Bug #5422: CC errors even when channel is seen correctly
- i have a similar problem when using 4.3-1663~g552cea0fc as a bridge server for my iptv services, first of all, the st...
Also available in: Atom