- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-09-12
- Last connection: 2023-02-10
- der all!
I read through the forums a lot, but I couldn't find a solution, so I'll have to ask:
* I run a headle...
- 20:38 Tvheadend General: RE: crashed the config - need help to recover
- note to myself:
always perform a backup before trying anything new
always perform a backup before trying anything n...
- 20:35 Tvheadend General: RE: crashed the config - need help to recover
- great, that worked! Thanx a lot!
I'm just reading an older thread about how to recover from the automatic backups ...
- 19:52 Tvheadend General: RE: crashed the config - need help to recover
- this is from syslog:
May 20 19:49:23 freedom systemd: tvheadend.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter...
- dear all!
I crashed my config: I wanted to add an IPTV-mux (rtsp-stream), and tvheadend (running on debian bullsey...
- 16:59 Tvheadend Bug #5634: doozer 4.2.8 builds
- ok, but for the 4.3 builds I need to activate "unstable" repo component.
I currently use the "stable" component, a...
- 16:11 Tvheadend Bug #5634 (Invalid): doozer 4.2.8 builds
- Dear admin, the release builds on doozer seem broken for a month now. v22.214.171.124 is the latest build there, debian ins...
- Dear communitiy!
I'm experiencing problems with getting my DVBSky S952 PCIe card (Twin Tuner, only adapter 0 is en...
- 11:49 Tvheadend General: RE: FM radio receiver
- all right, thanks, this could be a good starting point.
But how to feed this into tvheadend server in such a way tha...
- I'm using a tvheadend headless server successfully for a while with 4 DVB-S2 USB receivers, and TVheadend already str...
Also available in: Atom