- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-09-06
- Last connection: 2018-06-09
- 18:10 Tvheadend General: RE: [solved] tvheadend as systemd-service: not starting
- Hi Joe User,
removing "User=hts" resolved that issue! See updated post above
- 08:27 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend as systemd-service: not starting
thank you for your response, but it was forking before :-(
The issue caused by the user-setting of systemd. I don't know why it works in shell as user hts but not i...
- 07:20 Tvheadend General: RE: Subscriptions: Errors
- Okay,.. changed the multiswitch to a brand new one and still having the same issues.
- New LNB
- New Multiswitch
- 07:14 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: problems with HD+
- Hi Chris,
you need to grab tvheadend sourcecode and build that. EG. go into home directory, create a directory "in...
- 13:07 Tvheadend General: RE: Subscriptions: Errors
- Okay, seems that the continuity errors disturb Kodi and even VLC playback.
I replaced the LNB and all cables, adju...
- 13:00 Tvheadend General: RE: Signal quality indicators
- you may enable/disable the "Force old status"-option to get this running.
I use 2 SatIP-Receiver (R1) with satip-a...
I try to eliminate any receiving issues.
I get some "continuity errors" altough SNR is 100%, but no uncorre...
- Hi guys,
I just tried to compile tvheadend from git rep to enable hw-accelerated transcoding. In fact, my current ...
- 10:54 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
I use a Digibit R1 Sat>IP Receiver, connected with a cross-cable to an separate LAN port of a PC (AMD Phenom(t...
Also available in: Atom