- Registered on: 2014-08-25
- Last connection: 2018-10-18
Reported issues: 21
- 09:18 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: xmltv - zap2it - issue
- sudo su hts
Then if you still get the error try changing the permissions on /hom...
- 21:04 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: LibreElec (with Kodi) + Tvheadend and no EPG
- Niklas Nyberg wrote:
> Running LibreELEC 8.2.5
That is your first problem. LibreELEC tries so hard to keep users...
- 19:16 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Anyone in here any good with TVHeadend?
- I have always used a technique similar to that shown in this article: https://freetoairamerica.wordpress.com/2014/12...
- 09:53 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: tv_grab_file - where to put .xml file
- Another issue is that tv_grab_file is a bash script. If the bash shell isn't present, you need an alternative versio...
- 18:53 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Internal epg grabber running every minute
- There is no reason whatsoever to run the internal grabber more than once a day, shortly after your wget is completed....
- 00:46 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: TVHeadEnd Install Fail - Kodi Front End via VMWare Player and LibreElec
- IMHO the thing you are doing wrong is using LibreElec. You'd be better off in the long run to install Kodi and Tvhea...
- 00:03 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to install TvHeadend on Ubuntu Server 18.04 LTS
- Wesley Rodrigues wrote:
If it's just installing that is the issue, all the information you need is at https://tvhe...
- 07:20 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV via url?
- Robert Cameron wrote:
> # Using @[email protected]:
> # Using @[email protected] (from the @[email protected] project):
- 23:30 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV via url?
- saen acro wrote:
> Xmltv require 200+ mb of space!
> There is a people using TP-Link router to receive operator...
- 23:16 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV via url?
- Jimmy Lindberg wrote:
> I got it to work with Roberts modified tv_grab_file. Thanks
> K shea felt a little to ...
Also available in: Atom