- 18:15 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: MUX names generated from M3U file breaking EPG
- Okay, sorry that didn't help, it was just a thought.
I will say this: Normally you don't make this association in...
- 16:51 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: MUX names generated from M3U file breaking EPG
- I don't understand exactly which field you are trying to change but irregardless this looks like a job for the Linux ...
- 00:30 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Is there a free North America XMLTV Grabber that runs on Android?
- IIRC Zap2xml is a Perl script so if you can get a Perl package on your device it might work. No GUI though.
- 22:43 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: TVHeadend not recording
- You guys are replying to a seven month old post. The probable reason it was never answered back then is because it's...
- 07:58 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Need some help with importing an XLMTV file into TVHeadEnd
- Zap2it covers Canada as well as the USA so you could use zap2xml - see https://freetoairamerica.wordpress.com/2014/12...
- 06:27 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: wrong lenght of recording
- I don't know what a HD-02 card is but assuming it appears as a tuner in Tvheadend there are two things I would try:
- 21:14 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: EPG for NA OTA/zap2it
- Johan Du Preez wrote:
> unfortunately that doesn't work as it is still referring back to the old link that zap2it us...
- 05:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Channel Numbering elimination
- If you do what Mark Clarkstone said but in the Tvheadend web interface assign your own channel numbers to channels, y...
- 05:52 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: xmltv - zap2it - issue
- I'm guessing Tvheadend read the file just fine but it isn't associating the guide data with your channels. Now you n...
- 09:18 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: xmltv - zap2it - issue
- sudo su hts
Then if you still get the error try changing the permissions on /hom...
Also available in: Atom