- 20:17 Tvheadend Bug #6173: GCC12: error: array subscript 1 is outside array bounds
- Found a wuerg-around (err, german-IT-slang) - a work around for GCC 12.
Add this for your additions to CFLAGS (PKG...
- 07:50 Tvheadend Bug #5862: Compile error with GCC 10
- The complete solution for this "Bug" seems to be done on the source code level. Sadly I lack the knowledge to to do t...
- 19:35 Tvheadend Bug #5598: MAX S8 Quattro LNB's
- In my setup I used "Universal".
- 08:28 Tvheadend Bug #5598: MAX S8 Quattro LNB's
- Mark Lee wrote:
> i have used fmode=2
Personally no. Used - a while ago - the Max S8 with "fmode=3" (Unicable). ...
is it possible to run a specific service - say Radio services - explicitly over a DVB-C card, instead of DVB-...
- 15:52 Tvheadend Bug #5320 (Fixed): Another Date / Time display consistency flaw on Main screen of TVH when change Date/Time-Formats in Base config page
- This is another Date / Time display consistency flaw is similar to #5292.
It occurs on Tvheadend's main screen in ...
- 05:15 Tvheadend Bug #5292: Date / Time consistency throught tvheadend when change Date/Time-Formats in Base config page
- Thanks for fixing. Works like charm!
- 04:31 Tvheadend Bug #5292 (Fixed): Date / Time consistency throught tvheadend when change Date/Time-Formats in Base config page
- I'd expect a consistent display of any date and time entries, when I do a change in tvheadend's base configuration sh...
- 22:11 Tvheadend Bug #5008 (Invalid): Service Mapper: Station name tidy function always applied - regardless of checkbox state
- In the Service Mapper the Station name tidy function is always active and applied regardless of the check box value.
- 02:49 Tvheadend Bug #4956: core dump tvh want start since latest pull
- Applied fix jumps IMHO way too short:...
Also available in: Atom