Mirko Di Paolo
- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-08-14
- Last connection: 2017-06-05
- 14:50 Tvheadend Bug #4406: Errors occur in decryption
- After some test seems issue start with commit 99e9a2af9d0eca9213af2b0051a96e39e77f97bb descrambler: add multi-pid des...
- 23:57 Tvheadend Bug #4406: Errors occur in decryption
- Works better but I got some glitches and audio stuttering, reverting to an old version works.
- 14:37 Tvheadend Bug #4406: Errors occur in decryption
- Same issue here. Reverting to commit e0a31ace29926f89b552ffaf5fd02b98780beff1 problem disappear.
Tonight I will try ...
- 13:15 Tvheadend Feature #4389 (New): Regex in EIT grabber
- It would be great have the ability to use regex to extract episode, season etc. in epg grabbed from eit like opentv
- 21:55 Tvheadend Bug #2819 (Fixed): Typo in subscription.h
- I think there is a typo in subscription.h
#define SUBSCRIPTION_ONESHOT 0x090
- 12:17 Tvheadend Feature #2771 (Fixed): Tune errors are not reported through htsp when channel restart enabled
- When channel restart is enabled tune errors and other errors are not reported through htsp (client doesn't display an...
- 22:03 Tvheadend Bug #2734: crash at startup
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> It looks like a stack overflow. Could you try this change to determine the exact function?
- 12:00 Tvheadend Bug #2227 (Fixed): Restarting/Crashing Oscam causes tvheadend freeze
- If I restart Oscam I got this:
2014-08-14 11:52:58.441 [ TRACE] capmt: setting filter: adapter=0, demux=0, filter=0...
Also available in: Atom