- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-07-26
- Last connection: 2019-01-15
- 12:31 Tvheadend Feature #5498 (Rejected): Duplicated logs
- Tvheadend supports logging to file as well as sending all messages to syslog. I have configured it to save all logs t...
- 12:28 Tvheadend Bug #5449: CAPMT descrambler does not work with frontend1
- Im not sure if this is related or not, but I also got problems with frontend1. It is unable to play one channel. In l...
- 11:07 Tvheadend Feature #2411: Scrambled channel information streamed
- Any chance to get this implemented soon?
- 07:36 Tvheadend Feature #4492 (New): Many audio tracks as different channels
- On HotBird 13E, on tp. 15 (11,488 GHz, pol. H, SR: 27500, FEC: 3/4; DVB-S2/8PSK) there is the following radio channel...
- 08:05 Tvheadend Feature #2616: show oscam reader status
- Which skin? Where to get it?
- 07:59 Tvheadend Feature #4451: Configuration support for readonly filesystems
- No need to do that as you can change config directory.
+1 for backup (export & import configuration).
There is al...
- 18:21 Tvheadend Bug #4402: Not all CAIDs used
- Its still not working after updating to gd64bc8c.
- 18:02 Tvheadend Bug #4402: Not all CAIDs used
- Rolled back to c8e1e63dec601756b6338a78359361c421838e3a.
Everything working fine. For sure one of last changes cause...
- 17:25 Tvheadend Bug #4402: Not all CAIDs used
- OSCam net protocol (rev >= 10389) is configured.
In scam logs I can find only the following:
2017/05/29 17:16:36 ...
- 17:13 Tvheadend Bug #4402 (Fixed): Not all CAIDs used
- I have configured tvheadend with oscam and almost everything is working fine.
There are two new channels, with the f...
Also available in: Atom