- 22:07 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Freezes on encrypted channels - good ECM
For me the build 3.9.1540~g962f99c is working properly. Thanks for the hard work, hopefully others can r...
- 21:04 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: I need help! I would set up my Oscam ymod, with tvheadend
- Renato Barbosa wrote:
> Someone good more knowledge than mine could help me?
Can you do, on the ...
- 18:13 Tvheadend Bug #2203: OSCAM descrambling no longer works
- Looks similar to https://tvheadend.org/boards/13/topics/12803
I think this bug has been introduced between build ...
- 17:50 Tvheadend Bug #2198: Muxes from predefined services not added anymore
- Bas S wrote:
> After making a new network, e.g. "Ziggo", normally this resulted in the muxes tab being populated wit...
- 20:50 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Freezes on encrypted channels - good ECM
- I pulled build 1070 from the Repository and my problem is not in that build. Perhaps this will work for you too, Anth...
- 11:15 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Freezes on encrypted channels - good ECM
- Oscam produces when I switch to a channel which I do have a subscription too (and have valid entitlement):
- 09:15 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Freezes on encrypted channels - good ECM
- I got the same problem since I updated my ~1089 build to the newer ones (running 1133 now).
Unencrypted channels w...
- 18:10 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- Using at the moment a HD-HomeRun HDHR3-4DC with firmware 20140604
This works good if you install the dvbhdhomerun ...
- 06:57 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Newbie on the Home Stretch...I Hope (Raspbian)
- As an alternative there is a fork of TvHeadend with 'build-in' support for the HD-Homerun devices. This does not requ...
- 06:33 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH with Analog PCI tuner on Debian
- As far as I know, Analog TV is not supported by TvHeadend, only digital broadcasts are... So it would require some re...
Also available in: Atom