- 22:29 Tvheadend General: RE: Setting EPG delay for specific tuner
- It would be a possibility to work around it in this way, yes. But the delay of the stream effects all aspects of tvhe...
- 23:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Setting EPG delay for specific tuner
- Any info where I can configure such a delay?
- Hi everyone!
I was wondering if there is a way to define a time offset for a particular tuner?
Lets say my signal i...
- 14:47 Tvheadend Feature #3991: Change MPEG-TS input data handling (timeshift,use-data-from-timeshift,stream-migration-to-another-client)
- I see this is marked as done. Was this implemented in current master? Does the kodi PVR Addon make use of it?
- 11:04 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Merging Channels with Similar Names
- Do you mind sharing your solution? I was trying to do this a while ago: http://tvheadend.org/boards/4/topics/5727
- 10:47 Tvheadend General: RE: Wakeup script
- Can anyone with extended bash skills pick this up? :)
- 10:42 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Mapping channels with DVB-C en DVB-S2 tuner
- I tried this some time ago but it doesn't work reliably: http://tvheadend.org/boards/4/topics/5727
- 23:04 Tvheadend Bug #4170: Resuming recording overwrites file (when interrupted by higher priority)
thanks for your answer! The file is in fact present in the directory. It would be nice if it was visible in th...
- 11:53 Tvheadend Bug #4170 (New): Resuming recording overwrites file (when interrupted by higher priority)
I just had this yesterday: I set a recording with prority normal lets say from 8-11 3 hours. right in between...
I was trying to set my server to wakeup on the next timer via this script:
Also available in: Atom