- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-07-07
- Last connection: 2020-03-06
- 14:44 Tvheadend General: RE: Trying to get TVH to work on an ODroid N2
- No :( I was hoping that something might happen when the aarch64 Pi was released but it doesnt appear to. There's an o...
- 19:24 Tvheadend Bug #5609 (New): Can't tune DVB-T usb sticks with aarch64 kernel
- I'm getting errors when trying to do a first scan with the latest master version of TVHeadend. Running on Ubuntu on a...
Trying to move from an raspberry pi 2 to a new ODroid N2. Using a DVB-T2 USB stick (https://www.linuxtv.org/wi...
- 23:39 Tvheadend General: RE: mn88473 (Astrometa?) problem
- Yeah - can confirm this works for me! Crazy solution but thanks for posting. Hopefully a cleaner fix can come at some...
- 09:21 Tvheadend General: RE: mn88473 (Astrometa?) problem
- I've experienced the exact same issue with Raspbian on a Pi2. HD was working perfectly but now refuses to receive any...
- 16:05 Tvheadend General: RE: August DVB-T210
- Adam Bowen wrote:
> Hi Ben,
> Yes, well, that's what I do anyway. If you are on wheezy and the versions of the ...
- 12:14 Tvheadend General: RE: August DVB-T210
- Hi Adam.
Thanks for the help. Maybe I'm confused - are you saying that I dont need to compile anything and just ru...
- 11:28 Tvheadend General: RE: August DVB-T210
- I dont think that's the issue - I'm still getting the error:
- 10:57 Tvheadend General: RE: August DVB-T210
- Ugh - compiling media_build with Raspbian looks like it's beyond my knowledge - really frustrating! If anyone has sim...
- 13:05 Tvheadend General: RE: August DVB-T210
- Paul Williams wrote:
> Well I built and installed the full media_tree from git this morning and all looking good so ...
Also available in: Atom