- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-04-08
- Last connection: 2013-03-05
- 20:05 Tvheadend Bug #1652 (New): Descriptions not appearing some scheduled recordings
- I am finding that around 40-50% of my recordings (scheduled or completed) do not contain any description. I can searc...
- 17:48 Tvheadend Bug #1331 (Invalid): EPG does not populate (EIT & openTV Sky)
- Noticed that my EPG was not updating and was only showing listings until early Thursday morning suggesting it broke w...
- 15:46 Tvheadend Feature #1323 (New): Option to series match (series link) based on description
- It would be nice to be able to series link on matching titles and use description matching to remove duplicates. Open...
- 15:04 Tvheadend Bug #1322 (Invalid): Occasions where there is no description contain under schedules/recorded programmes
- I am finding that there are occasions where there no description saved for schedules recordings (as well as recorded)...
- 14:59 Tvheadend Bug #1318: Series Link recording filter no longer working
- As the series link field is so unreliable (or has no definite pattern for all programmes), is it possible to switch b...
- 12:40 Tvheadend Bug #1318 (Fixed): Series Link recording filter no longer working
- When scheduling a Series Link recording it no longer seems to filter out repeated recordings of the same episode.
- 11:32 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: CWC delays with remote server
- I'm usually a great fan of simple answers. It was a long shot anyway...
- I use Tvheadend with Oscam providing the CWC. I use a remote cccam connection which Oscam is acting as a proxy for. A...
- 21:43 Tvheadend General: RE: Ubuntu 11.10 CWC issues
- Looks like it was an issue with the Omnikey drivers or pcscd or newcs. I decided to eliminate the card reader as an i...
I've been running tvheadend on my Ubuntu Server 10.04 for around 18 months using newcs locally to read my sate...
Also available in: Atom