- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-07-02
- Last connection: 2019-02-10
- 11:15 Tvheadend Bug #5535: Tvheadend random crash
- Hehe sure :).
Intel, x64 Kernel 4.9.122, Gentoo, DVB-T/S/S2 streams only - one TBS6909 (S, 8 inputs) and one TBS6205...
- 10:37 Tvheadend Bug #5535: Tvheadend random crash
- Just to add it apparently was on a channel change via Kodi.
- 10:22 Tvheadend Bug #5535 (Invalid): Tvheadend random crash
- Today I found tvheadend crashed with segfault. Not sure what caused it, I however have a coredump:...
- 13:06 Tvheadend Bug #5401 (New): Unable to compile on Gentoo - getting error: "_FORTIFY_SOURCE" redefined
- Couple of revisions back I'm not able to compile pulled source on Gentoo.
After doing "./configure --prefix=/opt/tvh...
- 18:48 Tvheadend Bug #4579 (New): TVH crashes on specific channel when requested with transcoding
Just upgraded to TVH 4.3-448~g2f07ea089 and when trying to play one specific channel (via VLC with transcod...
- 13:19 Tvheadend Bug #4365: Getting "No input source available for subscription" on DVB-S channels despite all DVB-S adapters are idle
- Universal LNB only on all DVB-S adapters.
Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> What's your satellite setup exactly? 4-port sw...
- 04:40 Tvheadend Bug #4365 (Fixed): Getting "No input source available for subscription" on DVB-S channels despite all DVB-S adapters are idle
- Was about to update to commit 6833091 or beyond, however it seems commit a488b5d or 633744d broke DVB-S adapter selec...
- 13:05 Tvheadend Bug #4361 (Fixed): Commit 5e47f8f did broke HTSP stream for one specific channel
- With commit 5e47f8f or any after Kodi is not able to play one specific channel.
Playing the same channel over HTTP w...
I've upgraded tvheadend to todays master, and I have issues with IPTV/UDP muxes.
Basically, when switching...
- 13:43 Tvheadend Bug #2156: TVHeadend crashes since some builds back
- Don't know if related to my issue, but I can ACK this.
Latest stable version I have is from Jun 22nd - 3.9.692~gf36b...
Also available in: Atom