- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-06-21
- Last connection: 2015-08-19
- Are there supposed to be two tv_grab_files?
With OE 5.0.8 and HTS Tvheadend 3.9.2765~g0294882 I have a tv_grab_fil...
- Naming channels
After reading a dozen threads or so, I'm having trouble understanding how to name channels for the...
- 21:36 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Add DVB Network - doesn't
- Attached is the Add Muxes screen. When atsc_center_frequencies is selected, and I click Add DVB Network, nothing hap...
- 20:02 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Add DVB Network - doesn't
- Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.
Attached is a snapshot of the configuration screen. Do I need to do someth...
- What does it mean when "Add DVB Network" does nothing?
I've got Geexbox 3.1 (geexbox-devel-20141023-r9162dc6.cuboxi...
- 04:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Remove adapter?
- Found the answer. Note at the bottom of the DVB Configuration wiki: "There is currently no way to remove configurati...
- How can I delete a tuner adapter that is no longer installed? I installed a tuner adapter before discovering that it...
- Does the following network scan log indicate a weak signal?
Jun 21 19:59:48.000 dvb: "/dev/dvb/adapter0" tuning to "...
Also available in: Atom