- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-01-01
- Last connection: 2012-10-07
- 20:59 Tvheadend Bug #554: UDP Stream - no available descrambler
- Checking for the number of CA descriptors will fail on my sample stream I posted before. This one has descriptors ins...
- 11:05 Tvheadend Bug #554: UDP Stream - no available descrambler
- Hi Adam,
Yes the problem still exist. You can download NG stream which has the same problem from here https://dl.d...
- 11:21 Tvheadend Bug #768: stuttering every x minutes with log output
- Hi, what system did you use before and what drivers did you use on it. This problem implies to me more as an driver o...
I made my own xmltv grabber in python which outputs xml files for each channel separated in xmltv format. I va...
- 21:30 Tvheadend Feature #227: Add multiple language in EIT
- I just changed the milestone. That way this ticket is visible to all of us and it will not be forgotten.
- 23:51 Tvheadend Feature #227: Add multiple language in EIT
I don't think it is related to #163 because this is EPG language grabbed from DVB provider and not web interfa...
- 19:02 Tvheadend Feature #227 (Fixed): Add multiple language in EIT
- Hello, I would like to see multiple language support for EIT in tvheadend. I attached muxdump from Total TV provider ...
- 13:18 Tvheadend Bug #215: ITV-HD doesn't worg
- Yes I know that there is another one. But reception of Astra 2D 28.2E is not very good in Slovenia. I can get a good ...
- 11:43 Tvheadend Bug #215 (Fixed): ITV-HD doesn't worg
- ITV-HD doesn't work. It is because tvheadend detects just audio PID, but video PID is not detected.
Here are trans...
Also available in: Atom