- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-06-17
- Last connection: 2014-11-04
- I use tvheadend to feed xmbc - I have got my head around that and can configure to use multiple clients (android b...
- Using tvheadend vers 3.4 and connecting several devices each running xmbc.
. I suppose that a single adapter can onl...
- How many pi devices can I connect to the tvheadend moi server. I get 'adapter in use by other subscription when I tr...
- 18:58 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: VLC HTSP Plugin
- Using the plugin successfully on windows VLC, thank you. Can I use it on Raspbmc (Pi) if so how?
- 18:36 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: :9981 browser interface
- I appreciate your help. I was going to say all well having done the above - however on restart the page now asking fo...
- 10:38 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: :9981 browser interface
- Struggling here - I have read a start service option -acl launches tvheadend as a first run without any access li...
- 20:58 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: :9981 browser interface
- Thank you again:
Here is my superuser file:
- 20:21 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: :9981 browser interface
- Thanks for the reply. Running Ubuntu. OK, Ill enter my superuser details. The 0.0.0.0/0 has me confused - is that u...
- Just started working with TVHeadend - where have the configuration options of extjs.html page gone?
I did see them...
Also available in: Atom