- 13:50 Tvheadend Bug #4745 (New): Reported storage space is 10fold off
- In the Web Interface the storage space is reported as "Storage space: 420GiB / 25 GiB / 1833 GiB". While the outer nu...
- 11:15 Tvheadend General: RE: Importing recordings ?
- Check this:
- 12:08 Tvheadend General: RE: Getting files to show up in recordings
- You can make an api call, as it had been discussed very recently here; Python script included:
- 14:28 Tvheadend General: RE: Updating TVHeadEnd after moving files using API?
- I noticed a problem in determining ongoing recordings.
When you get a negative gap (see my script above) you know ...
- 14:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Documentation for api access/programming
- I did this test:
with start time set to a future time, I registered an exiting video file with my script. On the tv...
- 12:51 Tvheadend General: RE: Documentation for api access/programming
- Well, what I can tell is that it works and no, with using the script above, a url encoding is not needed. Kodi plays ...
- 12:23 Tvheadend General: RE: Documentation for api access/programming
- Dave: great, works here as well! My failure had resulted from missing the "conf=" part. Make sure to mention it in yo...
- 16:51 Tvheadend General: RE: Documentation for api access/programming
- Dave: great! an api docu is sorely needed.
What I am currently interested in -- at least I believe this is what I ...
- 16:40 Tvheadend Bug #4684: tvh crashes on certain dvr-filenames
- I see 2 issues here:
#1: A strict filename requirement is ok, but must this be handled by crashing the program? If...
- 13:35 Tvheadend Bug #4684 (New): tvh crashes on certain dvr-filenames
- In playing with the recordings-database files under */dvr/log/ I came across this issue resulting in tvheadend crashi...
Also available in: Atom