- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-06-14
- Last connection: 2017-05-01
- Just to let you know I successfully upgraded from 3.9 to 4.2.
Simply installed on top of the existing installation.
- 16:08 Tvheadend Bug #1734: Write error -- Broken pipe
- Many thanks for taking the time to reply!
I am unsure if I should update to 4.1 as not an official release.
- 13:24 Tvheadend Bug #1734: Write error -- Broken pipe
- I have similar issues, all around deleting recordings. I can replicate various behaviours, e.g.
On all: windows KO...
- 19:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Stream Profile in Recording Settings
- Did you ever find out what the difference is?
- After my difficulties with the older tvheadend server I decided to upgrade to the latest version.
I am now running H...
- 03:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Upgrade from to V 3.4.27 to version ??
- Thanks four you help - I did upgrade to the latest version, but the problems persist.
I'll write a new post, again...
- I suddenly have +massive+ connection errors on the clients. Generally tvheadend is very slow, also in the web interfa...
- Hi folks,
I need our advice, I am having issues with 3.4.27 and thinking about going to the latest best version.
- 19:32 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- I have a Digital Devices Cine S2 with a DuoFlex S2 running successfully.
I followed the driver build instructions on...
- I am using OpenElec on a NUC and tvh 3.4.37 on an Ubuntu server.
When timeshifting, why can't I rewind back over w...
Also available in: Atom