- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-06-08
- Last connection: 2018-03-14
- 10:24 Tvheadend Feature #4443: support vaapi for transcoding
- Does this tutorial also work with an Intel Xeon E3-1225-v3 CPU with iGPU and OpenMediaVault v4.x (Debian Stretch 9.x)...
- 09:14 Tvheadend General: RE: Nvidias NVENC
- Something new?
It is working now out of the box?
(with TvHeadEnd autobuild script?)
I'm thinking about to buy me a...
- 06:35 Tvheadend General: RE: New client in windows store - TVHPlayer
- Thank you very much!
I'll test it today!
have been looking along time for a Windows 10 Standalone Client for TVH.
- 06:47 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Using x265/x264 transcoding and building with Autobuild
- Nobody an idea?
- 16:08 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Using x265/x264 transcoding and building with Autobuild
It's a error like:...
I don't know much about Linux, and I'm using Linux only for TVHeadEnd and watching TV over Kodi... ;(
- 06:41 Tvheadend Bug #3292: No EMMS sent via DVBApi?
must be a bug in oscam or combination of tvheadned + oscam.
Tested newest TVHeadEnd Build (4.1.98x) and OSCam r...
- 20:06 Tvheadend Bug #3292: No EMMS sent via DVBApi?
- Hello again.
sorry for "spam".
But, first i switched back from oscam to Revision 10128, and let tvheadend on Vers...
- 17:11 Tvheadend Bug #3292: No EMMS sent via DVBApi?
- But, should this not activate write them to file?
I just want to prevent direct write to Smartcard via oscam...
- 17:06 Tvheadend Bug #3292 (Invalid): No EMMS sent via DVBApi?
- Hey there,
OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn Build: r11124
And since a few days...
Also available in: Atom