- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-04-07
- Last connection: 2016-01-19
- 00:03 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: The smallest / cheapest hardware to run TVHeadend
- A R wrote:
> I have compiled the tvheadend for NEXX WT3020 and get a 5MB .ipk file.
> The router has 8MB flash spac...
- 15:40 Tvheadend General: RE: RTL2832u DVB-T on OpenWRT : frontend avaiable but not detected
- Hi ENina,
actually the binary I've uploaded is compiled WITH sat-ip support.
these are all the options. Just disa...
- 15:33 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: The smallest / cheapest hardware to run TVHeadend
- Thanks, I'm absolutely happy with that !
- 03:51 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- for a dedicated DVB-T system, I have great results with pocket sized travel router, and USB Dongle
- the router: ht...
- 15:45 Tvheadend General: RE: RTL2832u DVB-T on OpenWRT : frontend avaiable but not detected
- T C wrote:
> So, the stick works, but is not detected. any idea?
Actually, the issue is in the tvheadend binary...
- 13:41 Tvheadend General: RE: RTL2832u DVB-T on OpenWRT : frontend avaiable but not detected
- You load more modules than necessary.
I'm using the latest kernel 3.18.14 and load only these:...
- I've managed to run tvheadend on the cheapest possible (correct me if I'm wrong) hardware:
- 15:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend and Openwrt.
- Stephan Oelze wrote:
> extract this to your packages dir in openwrt buildroot.
- 12:56 Tvheadend General: RE: Cross-compiling tvheadend for openwrt (mips)
my setup is also as nas, with very nice and cheap usb HDD docking station from ebay (29$)
into it i am plugg...
on above link, user "meta96" gives me an idea, and i managed...
Also available in: Atom