- 17:49 Tvheadend Bug #2926: Mux detected wrong transponder id
- B C wrote:
> which satellite?
- 14:56 Tvheadend Bug #2926 (Invalid): Mux detected wrong transponder id
- 10818V should have transponder id 2048, and fails on scan. When checking muxes in the tvheadend interface the mux sho...
- 14:47 Tvheadend Bug #2925 (New): No radio epg on any radio station sky 28.2e UK
- Im not receiving any epg data via the OTA sky uk grabber. Im receiving full guide data for tv channels, but radio is ...
Is there anyway to fix the program name not being split up? As ...
- 20:59 Tvheadend General: RE: Sky Auto Channel Numbering
- can you explain how to use this function properly. I`ve messed with it but couldnt seem to get it to work.
- 16:57 Tvheadend General: RE: Sky Auto Channel Numbering
- I`ve got the exact same problem as Jason Bell. Running the script on arch linux with the latest tvheadend from git. I...
- 20:54 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: TVH + newcamd not working
Not exact but close enough to the same problem
- 17:02 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: TVH + newcamd not working
- Did you build tvheadend yourself? If you did you need to build libdvbcsa first then add --enable-dvbcsa in the config...
- 18:46 Tvheadend General: RE: Pogoplug + TVheadend + Raspberry Pi
- Solved. Finally fixed the problem, Everything is working fine now. Needed to install dvbcsa separately then enable --...
- 12:32 Tvheadend General: RE: Pogoplug + TVheadend + Raspberry Pi
- your right it isnt enabled when building. Now need to find out how to compile my own version. Cant add --enable-dvbcs...
Also available in: Atom