- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-04-27
- Last connection: 2020-12-30
- 21:16 Tvheadend General: RE: [Solved]Ubuntu 20.04 vaapi Transcoding "unsupported codec: hevc_vaapi"
thank you for your input.
After my upgrade to 20.04 transcoding did not work. A clean install also did not...
- *The solution for Debian at least was to install i965-va-driver-shaders from non-free.*
- 15:48 Tvheadend General: RE: Newbie: build an home server
im using usb cards and an active USB cable.
I can run 2 dvb-s HD stream without problems over usb 2.0.
- 23:37 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend Transcode and HW minimum
- > And one more question. Do you have any pattern how to set the profile in the stream to the transcode ??
- 09:40 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcoding Intel VAAPI or Nvidia (GT 630)?
- At the moment not. I took the nvidia card out again.
I hope i find the time today.
I tried few days ago but i hav...
- 23:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcoding Intel VAAPI or Nvidia (GT 630)?
im using a Asrock J4205 board and i want to get transcoding for recordings and livetv working.
**I want to ...
- 23:32 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcoding performance
* Samsung Exynos5422 *Cortex™-A15* 2Ghz...
my Wifi is not good so i tried to transcode to save bandwidth.
Currently im running HTS Tvheadend 4.1-2346 on...
- 17:08 Tvheadend General: RE: Successfully built, but need to get my USB stick working
- Maybe this can help you a little. I had similar problems with my dvbsky card.
After i found the patch the maintainer...
Also available in: Atom