- Registered on: 2014-04-26
- Last connection: 2022-11-18
- 11:49 Tvheadend General: RE: UK Freesat - Channel Naming issues for last few days
- Thanks for confirming. Hopefully they will fix this. BTW: My official Freesat TV does not have any issue.
- Hi All,
I have been using Freesat with TVHeadend for a long time and generally it has worked well. In the last few...
- 18:30 Tvheadend General: RE: 28.2°E - 11973.00 - V - DVB-S2 - 8PSK - 31000 - 9/10 - 8K VVC Test Transmission
- I cant get this one to tune either. I get get good SNR but 0 quality reported.
- Hi All,
I'm using Freesat bouquets and most channels are appearing but I'm missing a few like Channel 4 (SD) and f...
- 12:51 Tvheadend General: RE: Performance issues with TBS 6909X / stid135 chip
- Updates to the driver in the last 2 weeks and using the 2 settings below different from default make this card work w...
- I'm suffering some pretty nasty performance issues when using TVH with a new TBS 6909X. TVH is running in an Arch VM ...
- 08:07 Tvheadend Bug #5572: Neither UK-Freesat Bouquets NOR 7 day epg appear to be working
- Can anyone confirm this patch works? I can see the BskyB bouquets but no Freesat bouquets or EPG still (Built from ma...
- 21:50 Tvheadend Bug #4851: TVH freezes: mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
- m seeing the same issue with a TBS6985 using Freesat bouquet, open source drive and MSI interrupts. I'm in an Arch VM...
- 19:55 Tvheadend Bug #4851: TVH freezes: mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
- I'm seeing the same issue with a TBS6985 using Freesat bouquet, open source drive and MSI interrupts. I'm in an Arch ...
- 09:58 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Can't play UK Freesat mux in order to obtain bouquets
- This finally started working with a fresh compile from the master branch yesterday.
What has actually happened now...
Also available in: Atom