- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-04-23
- Last connection: 2020-10-12
- 13:08 Tvheadend General: RE: Anyway to save UI settings
- Lol like me when I help people in other places. Still you have saved me time.
I did ask year or so back to, hoping ...
- 10:23 Tvheadend General: RE: Anyway to save UI settings
- I like having everything set to all items on a page. Bit slow having to wait and then switch and then wait again :O S...
- 13:50 Tvheadend Feature #4407 (New): Multi select stream profile within recorder profiles
- Reason I ask is you can control streaming profiles base on Preferred service video type plus others. So I could make ...
- 12:46 Tvheadend General: RE: Audio only
- Could be a codec problem on the device playing it. Need to share more info on the player itself.
Whats your system ...
- 16:45 Tvheadend General: RE: Sky Auto Channel Numbering
- John Brines wrote:
> I am running fedora 21 and when I run the script it says it cannot find dvbsnoop, any one know ...
- 11:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Sky Auto Channel Numbering
- Are you running the latest git? wasn't clear in your post. I know the api changed at some point. So if you got tvhead...
- 12:46 Tvheadend General: RE: Sky Auto Channel Numbering
- Have you got libjson-perl and libwww-perl installed? If not that then try redownloading the script. When I first down...
- 14:20 Tvheadend Bug #2080: Unicable not loading all of config
- Matthias Strack wrote:
> @Dale so the recent github version works with your Unicable Setup?
Seems to be in 3.9.13...
- 20:23 Tvheadend Bug #2080: Unicable not loading all of config
- Yeah all working Thanks
As promised I sent in a thanks via a donation. I'm a very happy chappy now :-)
Also available in: Atom