- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-04-21
- Last connection: 2018-07-06
- 09:36 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Descrambling DVB-S2 over SatIP
- How is the speed of switching channels? Do you per chance have a video on that?
I also see that there is minisatip...
- Hello all,
Looking into either getting an IPTV subscription or a CCAM Cline for DVB-S2.
Is it possible to put a S...
- 10:08 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Can Sat>IP send encrypted streams?
- Hello Matteo,
Indeed, Oscam can only decrypt streams decoded with a CI card, not CI+.
- 08:31 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Can Sat>IP send encrypted streams?
- To add up to to this, I've given up the idea of this in Belgium.
Almost all providers (sat + cable) have switched to...
Do you guys have any idea what the bandwidth requirements are for the USB connection to the smart card reader?...
- 12:52 Tvheadend General: RE: What about this price difference in Sat>IP servers?
- Ah, thanks for warning me. I did read the Triax topic, but good to see people are positive about the GSS.
- So I'm thinking about using a Sat>IP server instead if a pci dvb-s2 tuner, as this will release me of all hellish com...
- 15:30 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: HP N54L G7 running xpenology (or unRaid) + Plex + TVheadend + Oscam + SAT>IP ?
- Welcome to tvHeadend!
I'm relatively new to tvHeadend and Sat>IP myself, but I believe we do want the same end resul...
- 17:45 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Can Sat>IP send encrypted streams?
- Super! Thanks so much for your response, it was quite hard to find ANYONE who had any experience with this.
- 14:15 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Can Sat>IP send encrypted streams?
- Aha, good to hear! Are you happy running this setup? What about the delays?
Triax support told me that 'it only su...
Also available in: Atom