- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-04-15
- Last connection: 2019-05-17
- 13:13 Tvheadend General: RE: epg running state and xmltv
- No the OTA source is still enabled, just lower priority. I sort of assumed that enabling multiple epg sources would r...
I have been using the freeview OTA epg for the last couple of years but have recently signed up for the schedul...
- 22:35 Tvheadend General: RE: freeview uk - retuning and channel numbers
- I guess that's an option. Although a bit of a nuclear option :(
I'm using tvh 3.4.28 with a few usb dvb sticks in the uk for freeview HD. I was wondering what the best way is ...
- 21:16 Tvheadend General: RE: adapter state bad (tbs 5281 problem)
- *sigh* ok so whatever this problem is is now affecting my pctv 290e also. The only device that will tune is the t210 ...
- 17:37 Tvheadend General: RE: adapter state bad (tbs 5281 problem)
- the priority thing is what I've done for now, although the tbs device is fine apart from this intermittent issue. Wis...
I'm using a TBS 5281 dual tuner usb adapter, along with pctv 290e and an August t210, but I have problems every...
- 19:31 Tvheadend General: RE: Freeview HD audio drops
- I think mencoder would be the one to look into there. It's the encoder component that gets built with mplayer, so I a...
- 21:26 Tvheadend General: RE: Freeview HD audio drops
- It seems I owe you many thanks!
I can confirm, for my recordings at least, that the use of libfaad as audio codec ...
- 02:24 Tvheadend General: RE: Freeview HD audio drops
- it's cut with dd
Also available in: Atom