- 12:42 Tvheadend Feature #5303 (New): Feature request for a new column in "Services" to display CAID it has card-access to
- It's very hard to identify which service would need mapping, if somebody is using CCcam for getting ECMs. By having a...
- 10:28 Tvheadend Bug #5301: Cine S2 w. Duoflex cards slow down TVH dramatically
- Jaroslav, then please close this issue. I'll try to overcome it elseway.
- 13:22 Tvheadend Bug #5301 (Invalid): Cine S2 w. Duoflex cards slow down TVH dramatically
- When Duoflex card's tuners are activated on Digital Devices Cine S2 v6, a tremendous lag is introduced and intermitte...
- 12:33 Tvheadend General: RE: Digital Devices Cine S2 V6 issue with newest stable 4.2 from Git
- Not sure if the issue is the same, but I have just installed a new instance of TVH running on Bionic with a Cine S2 v...
- I have a channel, that has multiple languages and EPG. How can I force the grabber to pull the EPG data in the langua...
- 16:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend IP TV Streaming Server
- There is a channel number associated with each and every channel existing in your settings.
Find this identifier and...
- 16:40 Tvheadend General: RE: Certain clients (Kodi on PC, Kodi on RPI) disconnect from TVH
Just tried with my son's account that has some channel exclusions, and that works actually.
But creating ...
- I have an issue that appeared twice already and last time I was only able to recover it by reinstalling the server.
- 15:37 Tvheadend General: RE: Slow zapping time after upgrade
- It was the motherboard... Never seen something like this happening, but after trying to reinstall the whole thing, it...
- I am using DD Cine S2 cards, and after a recent upgrade 2-3 days ago, the zapping time has been increased dramaticall...
Also available in: Atom