- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-01-01
- Last connection: 2017-02-04
I'm going to buy a SAT>IP-server. As there is no clue when the TRIAX SAT>IP-LNB will be available, I'm conside...
- 14:07 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend Raspberry Pi and Transcoding
- DVB-S = MPEG-2 (experimental H.264)
DVB-T = MPEG-2 (experimental H.264)
DVB-S2 = mostly H.264, sometimes MPEG-2
- 13:40 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend Raspberry Pi and Transcoding
- According to [[https://blankstechblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/25/hardware-video-encoding-progess-with-the-raspberry-pi/...
- 21:47 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend Raspberry Pi and Transcoding
- You need the MPEG2 license for MPEG2 hardware-decoding, of course. What we want to do is h.264-encoding in hardware. ...
- 17:47 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend Raspberry Pi and Transcoding
- The information in forums are quite fuzzy, but it seems current versions of GStreamer (>= 1.0) contain the "GSTOpenMa...
- 20:57 Tvheadend General: RE: 8-channel SAT>IP LNB very successfully installed in tvh!
- SAT-IP-Servers/-LNBs are just a bunch of dumb tuners with a remuxer streaming requested PIDs of a bouquet. If the SAT...
- 12:40 Tvheadend General: RE: 8-channel SAT>IP LNB to be shipping in August
- The developer version of TVH (3.9+) has rudimentary SAT>IP-support. As I'm waiting for the iLNB myself I haven't test...
- 21:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcode+raspberry
- Does the current 3.9 development branch with transcoding support the RPi GPU?
- 14:48 Tvheadend Feature #2058: TV serial assistant
- You can't map it for re-runs, but for all first-runs. Just find TheTVDB episode-ID by matching TV station, date and s...
- 16:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend webif is a pain to work in
- After disabling autodetection of muxes and idle scan, the webif doesn't reload anymore. :)
But on all listing oper...
Also available in: Atom