- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-03-06
- Last connection: 2020-03-31
- 17:09 Tvheadend Bug #5866: Multicast from multiple sources
- Flole Systems wrote:
> I was just trying to figure out if it's indeed as simple as getting the IP from the first pac...
- 15:33 Tvheadend Bug #5866: Multicast from multiple sources
- Actually one possible solution would be that during mux scan, the source IP would be detected and saved. But it may b...
- 12:00 Tvheadend Bug #5866: Multicast from multiple sources
- saen acro wrote:
> It's time to put udpixy on each interface with multicast.
I have a different workaround and it...
- 12:06 Tvheadend Bug #5866: Multicast from multiple sources
- When the destination multicast address and port are the same, it is expected to be the same service.
I would configu...
- 21:42 Tvheadend Bug #5866 (Accepted): Multicast from multiple sources
- Some networks may provide two sources for the same multicast address, see here:
21:41:26.577351 IP 22.214.171.124....
- 18:14 Tvheadend Feature #5444 (New): Scheduler: Allow to subscribe specific service instead the mux to update CA entitlements (EMM)
- I'm using SATIP card which doesn't support sending full mux and I need to update subscriptions on my CA card by sendi...
- 22:21 Tvheadend Bug #5262: satip: Not subscribing to EMM pids
- Please close, I was tuning to wrong transponder without EMM pids for my card.
- 19:29 Tvheadend Bug #5262 (Invalid): satip: Not subscribing to EMM pids
- I have AU enabled:...
- 10:02 Tvheadend Bug #2042: No audio
- I also suffer this problem:
2014-04-23 09:53:24.846 [ INFO] transcode: 5:MPEG2VIDEO 720x576 ==> H264 480x384
- 20:22 Tvheadend Bug #1986: Continuity counter error again
- Hi Adam,
it works fine. Thank you.
Also available in: Atom