- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-02-22
- Last connection: 2022-02-21
- 13:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Editing start/stop time or pre/post-recording padding has no effect
- Hi Dave,
Yes, I have. After posting, I did some additional searches and - as far as I can tell - this is the culpr...
I've been having this annoying problem for a long time. First: the EPG can not be relied upon in some rare sit...
- 10:02 Tvheadend Bug #179: Rescheduled shows lead to duplicate dvr entries
- I'm having this issue with 4.3-1752~g797af7c78-dirty . I know, a bit dated, now upgrading. Will report if also happen...
- 22:27 Tvheadend General: RE: Changing user interface level has no effect
Finally found a fix for my issue! I stumbled upon this bug report: https://tvheadend.org/issues/5150?next_iss...
- 22:26 Tvheadend Bug #5150: Incorrect UI Level behaviour when using universal '*' user with other users coming from same IP (allowed network)
I deleted user "*" and re-created it and ... now User Interface setting is remembered! For the first time in a...
- 22:17 Tvheadend Bug #5150: Incorrect UI Level behaviour when using universal '*' user with other users coming from same IP (allowed network)
- I can confirm this bug happens;
it is possible to have tvheadend in a state where no setting for the UI is applied...
- 01:02 Tvheadend General: RE: Changing user interface level has no effect
It is set to expert.
The user logged in has also set expert in user settings.
Neither seem to have any ...
- 22:16 Tvheadend General: RE: Changing user interface level has no effect
sorry to bump, but am I really only one with this issue?
The Basic level just is not enough 95% of the time...
- 19:43 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend web interface
Do you mean the address to connect to the web server? It's port 9981, so if you're connecting from the sa...
- 08:55 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Skipping (Rewinding or forwarding) a recording in progress will cause the recording to be split on tvheadend (backend!)
- Hi Robert,
Thanks for your suggestion. This is getting quite heavily [OT] now, btw ;-)
The thing is, that somet...
Also available in: Atom