- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-02-22
- Last connection: 2021-11-22
- 23:07 Tvheadend General: RE: Freesat
- I use a SAT IP server (although not with a Pi). Have a look at
- 16:24 Tvheadend General: RE: Missing Channel 4+1 EPG data with Freesat
- Sorry for an unhelpful reply, but I have just tried manually mapping each of the C4+1 streams on my system, and they ...
- 17:33 Tvheadend General: RE: restarting tvheadend after process crashes?
- If not specified, RestartSec defaults to 0.1 second [[https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.servic...
- 17:00 Tvheadend General: RE: restarting tvheadend after process crashes?
- Im running tvheadend (4.3-1725~g9a6007c20) on ubuntu 19.10, and I have the file /etc/systemd/systemtvheadend.service:...
- 17:12 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Cant select stream profile
- Sadly no -- I assume (and I don't know) that you cant process an HTSP this way
- 20:45 Tvheadend General: RE: BBC ONE HD EPG (again)
- Im using the Freesat OTA guide. I used to use the S952 card, but swapped to a Triax SAT-IP receiver.
- I am running tvheadend 4.3-1732~g10ed59ce3 on ubuntu server 18.04, and I have kodi 18 rc5 with the tvheadend plugin ...
- 07:07 Tvheadend General: RE: BBC ONE HD EPG (again)
- The EPG is now working again -- I don't really know why. I updated to version 4.2.7-34~g036b9cbab and deleted a MUX 1...
- Has anyone else got an issue with the (freesat) OTA EPG for the BBC HD channels on the 10847V MUX (BBC ONE HD, BBC TW...
- 18:12 Tvheadend General: RE: BBC ONE HD EPG on Freesat
- Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> No, update the FEC of the mux you have services mapped from - play the mux afterwards t...
Also available in: Atom