- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-02-08
- Last connection: 2015-08-08
- I just upgraded TVHeadend to v. 4.1 and now it doesn't recognise my HDHomeRun anymore.
How do I get it back?
- 16:33 Tvheadend General: RE: TV Head : The Windows Phone 8 TVHeadend app
- Do you use HTTP API or HTSP protocol?
I'm trying to implement TVHeadend to my media app and are looking for HTSP s...
- 16:29 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend API
- Helps absolutely no where :(
Your samples.c looks like som kind of ASM and the WIKI pages are just about gibberish...
- 17:22 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend API
- Anywhere to get examples?
Can't seem to get how to do the communication?
I'm a .NET developer.
I can get some info...
- 22:46 Tvheadend General: RE: recreate dvr log
- In the meantime I think I cracked a part of the "mystery".
I only need to find a way to identify the UID of a named ...
- 18:15 Tvheadend General: RE: recreate dvr log
- Found any solution to this?
I'm having same issues, migrating from Mediaportal as backend to TVH.
- 18:04 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Import recordings from MediaPortal (.ts files)
- Found the path where TVHeadend saves recordings information.
Currently a have a file n...
- 20:52 Tvheadend General: RE: transcode: Unable to find H264 encoder
- Been foolin around today.
Haven't got it solved yet.
Build x264 from GIT but that didn't solve it either.
- 19:37 Tvheadend General: RE: transcode: Unable to find H264 encoder
- Backports - why haven't I thought of that :)
Well, tried that - no luck.
Still have the error....
- 19:12 Tvheadend General: RE: transcode: Unable to find H264 encoder
- libavcodec-extra-53 returns something like "no versions" (can't remember the exact phrase.
x264 is installed.
Also available in: Atom