- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-01-30
- Last connection: 2018-12-11
- I'd like to revert to older versios from your "unstable" branch (apt.tvheadend.org).
The apt-repo but only provides ...
- Did you see this ...
They're using TVHeadend - of course;...
- 11:45 Tvheadend Bug #5177: Weird stream encoding
- I suspect as much.
The decoder doesn't seem to find the I-frame / B-frame when skipping (or takes a B-frame for an...
- 11:15 Tvheadend Bug #5177: Weird stream encoding
- This is the matching VERO issue ...
- 11:12 Tvheadend Bug #5177 (New): Weird stream encoding
- Found some really odd encoding in recorded streams - please see attached media info.
Stream is 17.something second...
- 09:22 Tvheadend Feature #5175: Enable AMD´s AMF video encoding support in ffmpeg 4.0
- Windows only (for now)!
table: Platform API Availability, 1st line
- 11:57 Tvheadend Bug #5091: Doozer Bionic builds not working
- 13:36 Tvheadend Bug #5091: Doozer Bionic builds not working
- others have (had) similar problems as well; there are some ideas here
- 11:46 Tvheadend Bug #4724: no channel icon with IPv6
- Chris master wrote:
> i make some screenshots
There's not only no icons; *there's no EPG as well*!
Did you test ...
- 11:10 Tvheadend Feature #3228: Start/Stop recordings based on EPG data
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> Basically, I think that it's per-channel setup. It does work or does not.. I saw channels w...
Also available in: Atom