- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-01-30
- Last connection: 2019-08-13
- 22:48 Tvheadend Bug #5631: Dolby E audio
- Can't be corrected, yeah i also want TVH to support Dolby E audio, hope @Jaroslav to add it, will be good to have opt...
- 01:04 Tvheadend General: RE: Continuity counter errors
- Not problem here on this mux and channel, but i use different TBScard and 4.3 master TVH.
Give picture from subscr...
- 17:31 Tvheadend Bug #5267: linuxdvb: failed to tune...
- NTV+ 36E, not use PLS, only there use Circular LNB + Polarization: R=V, L=H.
- 23:57 Tvheadend Bug #5097: Multipid not detected properly
- Yesterday out AFN fix for oscam and now i build new oscam, if not apply change from begging of thread, AFN not open, ...
- 23:13 Tvheadend Bug #5097: Multipid not detected properly
- Yes @Joe User is right, when apply changes who give in thread, i can watch same time powervu channels AFN on 9E and D...
- 17:49 Tvheadend Bug #5062: EPG problem with PASS profile
- This lines edit: https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend/blob/c45bfdc1ecc1287a9e4312c44d64a69dd1ff2580/src/muxer/muxer...
- 06:38 Tvheadend Revision e6a07318 (tvheadend): Adding scrape for bg
- Adding scrape for Episode, Season for Bulgarian lang.
- 21:55 Tvheadend Bug #5143: Crash on xmltv epg import
- Nicolas Rioja wrote:
> Petar Ivanov wrote:
> > I think this was fixed in HTS Tvheadend 4.3-1324 and up, update to l...
- 21:41 Tvheadend Bug #5143: Crash on xmltv epg import
- I think this was fixed in HTS Tvheadend 4.3-1324 and up, update to last and test again.
- 03:06 Tvheadend Bug #5219 (Fixed): EIT not showing EPG on different pid
- EIT not showing EPG on different pid when use Bulsatcom_39E, must use pid - 012b to show EPG on different language.
Also available in: Atom