- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-01-24
- Last connection: 2019-05-24
- 20:19 Tvheadend Bug #5636: DVBT2 mux HTSP streaming problems while PASS profile is OK
- Are you connecting the DVB-T2 tuners directly to the Pi2?
Here in the UK, we have a mixture of DVB-T and DVB-T2 mu...
- 19:05 Tvheadend Bug #4900: EIT EPG not updating already grabbed events
- Thanks - changing the priority of the EIT grabber has made the EPG work again. The grabber causing the problem is an ...
- 20:21 Tvheadend Bug #4900: EIT EPG not updating already grabbed events
- Hi Dave, I've just checked in removed recordings and mine are shown there too with the same message "file missing".
- 18:56 Tvheadend Bug #4900: EIT EPG not updating already grabbed events
- Attached a new log with EPG trace too.
I think the EIT issue may be affecting EIT p/f "accurate" recordings too - ...
- 21:57 Tvheadend Bug #4900: EIT EPG not updating already grabbed events
- I did a trace on tbl-eit. Lots of EIT data gets pulled through but nothing is loaded into the EPG in TVH. Still only ...
- 12:21 Tvheadend Bug #4882: recordings lost due to "source reconfigured"
- I’m having the same as you Alan with this on DVB-T/DVB-T2 in the UK (Freeview HD).
You’re right about the audio de...
- 21:04 Tvheadend Bug #4900 (New): EIT EPG not updating already grabbed events
- Noticed this in 4.3-1006~gd381d71, the EIT EPG grabber is no longer updating the guide where programme information is...
- 19:58 Tvheadend Bug #4077: Decryption Inconsistencies
- Thanks Jaroslav, I was just about to submit a ticket but I've upgraded to 4.3-956~g0f42197 and it seems to be working...
- 12:11 Tvheadend Bug #4077: Decryption Inconsistencies
- These have now been working until updating to recent 4.3 unstable versions (4.3-912 and 4.3-943 both don't work).
- 21:18 Tvheadend Bug #4846: 4.3 crashes when trying to add a recording
- Just noticed this too after updating to 4.3-943~g9b85e7b7c.
Recordings that were already scheduled are running fin...
Also available in: Atom