- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-01-23
- Last connection: 2021-08-14
- 17:06 Tvheadend Bug #5989: Transcode dvb-s ts radio stream (mp2) to aac for Sonos playback (audio-only)
- I do this (transcode MP2 radio streams from DVB to AAC for Sonos in TVHeadend) without problems. I'm using 4.3-1857 s...
- 14:44 Tvheadend Feature #4263: MediaHighWay EPG Grabber
- Now getting all of the data, with a Python script based on the Enigma2 code here: https://github.com/openatv/enigma2/...
- 18:18 Tvheadend Feature #4263: MediaHighWay EPG Grabber
- Update - the channel names table is also present on PID 644, as are some of the programme descriptions (short ones). ...
- 17:03 Tvheadend Feature #4263: MediaHighWay EPG Grabber
- To get the data above, you find tables with TID 200 (0xC8) on PID 561, then you look for byte 117 of the table data (...
- 16:52 Tvheadend Feature #4263: MediaHighWay EPG Grabber
- I finally got round to looking into this and made a little progress in investigating the format. We should be able to...
- Just wondering, has anyone found any Smart TV IPTV client (for use with ?profile=pass playlist streams from TVH) that...
- 10:18 Tvheadend Bug #5887: AAC Audio Tracks Tagged Incorrectly
- Changing the *streaming.c* labels also then requires this change in *htsp_server.c* so that AAC-LATM gets reported as...
- 16:52 Tvheadend Bug #5887: AAC Audio Tracks Tagged Incorrectly
- Did some more investigation and finally got to the bottom/fixed these issues.
What I hadn't fully realised is that...
- 11:24 Tvheadend Bug #5887: AAC Audio Tracks Tagged Incorrectly
- Further investigation of this -
Because of the wrong way round tagging (ADTS as LATM and vice versa), TVHeadend in...
- 00:32 Tvheadend Bug #5887 (Fixed): AAC Audio Tracks Tagged Incorrectly
- This is leading on from another issue (#5697) regarding streaming raw AAC audio (using the raw audio profile) from pr...
Also available in: Atom