- I'm running TVH 4.3
My Failed Recordings tab is not showing any new information. I had some entries in the tab but...
- 22:55 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: New article: How to Watch and Record Live TV on a Raspberry Pi
- Jim McDonnell wrote:
> Regarding the swap, perhaps I should have mentioned - I have been a unix systems administra...
- 23:52 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: New article: How to Watch and Record Live TV on a Raspberry Pi
- A couple of comments:
"If you would prefer not to format, perhaps because you want to preserve some other data alr...
- 23:31 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: FFMPEG delay
- What format is the input stream?
You could try the ffmpeg command on the commandline without the output pipe ffmpe...
- 21:04 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: 0 Broadcasts obtained when xmltv file is imported to TVH
- Is this the first time you're importing this data?
When you first import XMLTV data you need to do it once, then c...
- 02:04 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: How to reset Kodi client
- Davor Komljenovic wrote:
> Once you click "Clear data", Kodi TVH client will "reset" by clearing all data in Kodi an...
- I've recently made some changes to my TVH channels, added a few, deleted some, and changed the URL for some IPTV chan...
- 07:27 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: i really need help with getting iptv xmltv into tvh
- Does the user running TVH have permission to read the file?
Try adding this to your script:
chmod 666 /home/ht...
- 06:31 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: i really need help with getting iptv xmltv into tvh
- Alysandyr colquhoun wrote:
> wget http://acelondon.eu:25461/xmltv.php?username=Aly420&password=xxxxxxxxx
- 01:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Multiple versions of show being recorded
- The problem is that "NCIS" will also match "NCIS whatever" for recording purposes.
You can fix this by editing the...
Also available in: Atom