- 00:41 Tvheadend General: RE: DVR - UK Channel 4 HD | Channel 4+1 HD | audio problems recorded files
- Em Smith wrote:
> Try using "ts" ("pass" in config->stream->profiles) instead of "matroska".
I've been using 'pas...
- 00:43 Tvheadend General: RE: TV Headend features
- Steve H wrote:
> 2nd issue is when coming home last night my wife tried to watch something that should have record...
- 03:25 Tvheadend General: RE: Compiling, building and installation - some explanations please
- Davor Komljenovic wrote:
> 1. When the build process is started with "make", if the build process fails, where are...
- 23:25 Tvheadend General: RE: TV Headend features
- I'll try to answer the ones I know about...
IPTV (http streams) and DVB-S2 sources
IPTV definitely, I don't us...
- 22:20 Tvheadend General: RE: recording: extra start and extra stop time not working
- In "Configuration Channel/EPG Channels" make sure you have "Use EPG running state" unset for the channels in question.
- 22:28 Tvheadend General: RE: VPN question
- All of your client TVH interaction on the clients will be with the server, so the only interactions with the outside ...
- 23:07 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: EPG with IPTV provider
- The usual way to do this is to create a small script that grabs the data for TVH.
The script can either write the d...
- 00:02 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Adding Tokenised IPTV to Tvheadend
- Try putting the URL in single quotes: 'http://blah.blah/play.ts?token=blahblah'
Possibly the ? is messing things u...
- 23:45 Tvheadend General: RE: Recording concurrently
- How are you recording now?
If you click on 'Autorec', you should record all episodes until you delete the autorec.
- 04:34 Tvheadend General: RE: Large Switching times on RPi3 libreelec
- Em Smith wrote:
> By contrast, LE is "run this program to put the file on a usb key, then boot and select your net...
Also available in: Atom