- 11:51 Tvheadend General: RE: Newbie question
- Gabriel Galand wrote:
> As you know in France we stay at home because of the confinement regulations and we have ple...
- 23:26 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TVHeadEnd 4.3 on a raspberry 4 ?
- I have 4.3 running on a Pi 4.
You need to be more specific about what's not working.
- 23:24 Tvheadend General: RE: Newbie question
- OK, this should be reasonably straightforward, but less so if you've never used TVH before.
You will need access t...
- 23:33 Tvheadend General: RE: Newbie question
- First you need to know where you are getting your TV from - broadcast or IPTV?
- 01:00 Tvheadend General: RE: Newbie question
- TVHeadend is a server that can receive TV from a number of different sources, e.g. DVB, Satellite etc [with appropria...
- 00:57 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Unable to open local m3u file
- The message is pretty unambiguous - /storage/videos/1.m3u can't be opened by tvheadend.
Likely the file specified ...
- 09:36 Tvheadend General: RE: How to reduce RAM usage
- That all looks normal enough to me. Linux will use all available RAM for buffer & cache. Your TVHeadend RAM usage is ...
- 02:33 Tvheadend General: RE: Continuity counter error & Transport error indicator
- Yeah, if it's H264 you should be good.
Have you checked if there is updated firmware for the tuner?
- 01:39 Tvheadend General: RE: Continuity counter error & Transport error indicator
- "[425280.400909] usb 1-1.1.3: dvb_usb_v2: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer"
- 23:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Continuity counter error & Transport error indicator
- What's your signal strength like?
Sometimes you'll find USB devices require more signal strength to work reliably ...
Also available in: Atom