- If you're recording with 'Make subdirectories per title' in your recording profile, sometimes things will end up in s...
- 00:08 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Can't access streams that failed or have errors: asking for password
- blanka j wrote:
> I still want to download these streams to the computer as I can do with succesful recordings.
- 03:33 Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV adding channels
- You might have to play around a bit.
The .m3u8 files in the URLs seem to contain a large number of audio & video s...
- 23:39 Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV adding channels
- The URLs in this file access .m3u8 files. In order to be useful to TVH, you need access to transport streams. Try upd...
- 00:02 Tvheadend Bug #5844 (New): Invalid value in duration field of recording will crash TVH
- Recently I recorded 6 programs which had the following entry in the log file:
- 01:57 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH exits immediately client connects
- Problem solved - sort of.
Turns out I had 6 files in dvr/log containing this:
- 21:05 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Buffering and breakup when using more than one tuner at one time
- Heinz Fiftyseven wrote:
> My system is a Raspberry Pi 4, using two Hauppauge 461e DVB-S2 tuners, running on 64bit ...
- 05:19 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH exits immediately client connects
- Further debugging shows that in htsmsg_binary_write() I'm frequently seeing f->hmf_type set to 6 [HMF_DBL],
- 05:14 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend different service levels?
- Have a look under Configuration/Users, and you'll find min/max channel per user plus you can select channel tags on a...
- 02:41 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend different service levels?
- You can create users with selective access to channels [via numbers or channel tags] if that's any help.
Also available in: Atom