- 21:33 Tvheadend General: RE: VPN help
- The output of route -n without and with the VPN enabled should show what's going on.
For example if your local net...
- 22:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Help needed with xmltv
- Yes, the nc or socat you're using needs to be the right one in order to write to a unix socket.
The 'wget -O' will...
- 03:31 Tvheadend General: RE: Help needed with xmltv
- The URL you have provided has shell metacharacters in it, try using single quotes like this:...
- 23:47 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Recordings disappearing after rebooting TVH box (Ubuntu).
- Janne Kollin wrote:
> *LibreELEC:~ # CD /mnt*
> -sh: cd: can't cd to /mnt: No such file or directory
- 02:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Move to low-power box
- A Pi 3 is quite capable of handling what you need.
I'm running 3 DVB-T tuners, plus a bunch of IPTV channels on a ...
- 22:09 Tvheadend General: RE: Recording to NAS drive rejected
- jim dods wrote:
> 2) TVH will not record to a ext4 formatted drive over the network (using CIFS)
This issue is ac...
- 20:54 Tvheadend General: RE: Recording to NAS drive rejected
- jim dods wrote:
> I am using DD-WRT on my router for the NAS. It looks like DD-WRT does not support NFS server, so ...
- 00:41 Tvheadend General: RE: DVR - UK Channel 4 HD | Channel 4+1 HD | audio problems recorded files
- Em Smith wrote:
> Try using "ts" ("pass" in config->stream->profiles) instead of "matroska".
I've been using 'pas...
- 00:43 Tvheadend General: RE: TV Headend features
- Steve H wrote:
> 2nd issue is when coming home last night my wife tried to watch something that should have record...
- 03:25 Tvheadend General: RE: Compiling, building and installation - some explanations please
- Davor Komljenovic wrote:
> 1. When the build process is started with "make", if the build process fails, where are...
Also available in: Atom