- 22:43 Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV idle activity
- If you have "idle scan muxes' enabled, disable it.
- 23:25 Tvheadend General: RE: spawn: Executing "/usr/bin/tv_grab_file"
- Look in: Configuration - Channel/EPG - EPG Grabber - Internal grabber
If you don't need tv_grab_file, turn it off ...
- 23:22 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend 4.2 - No services
- I think a good place to start would be addressing all those "firmware file xxx not found" messages.
- 05:55 Tvheadend General: RE: Pi Transcoding
- La Te wrote:
> Is Tvheadend having out of the box support for remux?
TVH provides an mkv recording profile out of...
- 23:39 Tvheadend General: RE: Non-exact title is included in Autorecs
- try ^Title$
- 23:37 Tvheadend General: RE: Pi Transcoding
- Are you wanting to transcode or remux?
Remuxing is not a problem, I post-process my .ts files to .mkv without prob...
- 23:28 Tvheadend General: RE: "New:" prefix missing from some EPG titles
- Both Australia and New Zealand also have their own Freeview, so while Freeview[UK] is indeed a UK based service, just...
- 04:29 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: New Zealand DVB-T EIT EPG - which EPG Grabber?
- EIT grabber will work, but will only give you now/next info, so not very useful.
You can try the Freeview OTA grab...
- 23:18 Tvheadend General: RE: [IPTV] no epg data in some channels.
- Your original message says "I'm using tvh 4.2.8 (snap) on ubuntu 18.04 to watch IPTV from my internet/iptv provider."...
- 22:35 Tvheadend General: RE: [IPTV] no epg data in some channels.
- You don't mention how/where you are obtaining EPG data.
Also available in: Atom