- Registered on: 2014-01-01
- Last connection: 2016-12-02
Reported issues: 5
- 17:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Repository problem?
- Since Adam's post it works flawlessly for me on Ubuntu 16.04 x64
- 18:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Repository problem?
- I made a bug report out of the problem https://tvheadend.org/issues/3866
- 18:10 Tvheadend Bug #3866 (New): Repository broken
- Not sure if the team did catch the problem on the forum: https://tvheadend.org/boards/5/topics/21420
- 17:59 Tvheadend General: RE: August DVB-T210
- Using your instruction I was able to setup the tuner quite easily on ubuntu 16.04 (no recompile, just add the require...
- Hello everyone,
Starting tonight I am unable to update tvheadend using the apt repository.
At the time I did fo...
- 19:01 Tvheadend General: RE: Trying to install on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Does the August DVB-T210 works on Ubuntu 16.04 out of the box? I need a DVB-T2 tuner but I would prefer not to mess w...
- 22:18 Tvheadend General: RE: 4.1-2045: Many technical questions due to missing or hard-to-find clear docs
- Your second problem comes from your SAT>IP device. It does not flush buffer properly. Upon channel switch data from t...
- 21:37 Tvheadend Bug #3807: Channel icon: translate '/' character (filename)
- Okay, I did completely clear my config and start from scratch; from there it works fine!
There is one last catch. ...
- 18:33 Tvheadend Bug #3807: Channel icon: translate '/' character (filename)
- I did unescape all my logo & updated TVH master to 4.1-2051~gc514879 and it still does not work.
Mapping in "user ...
- 08:18 Tvheadend Bug #3807: Channel icon: translate '/' character (filename)
- Okay, I did understand the logic wrong. I did escape the name of the png.
My file was named '/home/perex/icons/Pri...
Also available in: Atom