- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-12-25
- Last connection: 2018-09-16
- 07:54 Tvheadend Feature #5197 (New): HTTP Proxy per Network or per Mux (IPTV)
it would be great to have the possibility to define an HTTP proxy for IPTV Networks or IPTV Muxes.
- 20:01 Tvheadend General: RE: Connected two Tvh via SATIP. Descrambling on client takes about 10 seconds
- Ok I think I figured it out by myself.
I had so set the value of "Descramble services (limit per mux)" to "0". It wa...
I'm running two Tvh server. One acts only as SATIP Server. The second acts as SATIP client (imported the first...
- 10:30 Tvheadend Bug #5165: Discovery by desc.xml not respecting external RTSP port
- yes, I tried it in both states. disabled and enabled. Result is the same
- 22:25 Tvheadend Bug #5165 (New): Discovery by desc.xml not respecting external RTSP port
I'm not getting the correct RTSP port when trying to import the server on the client (e.g. second tvh or minis...
- 19:57 Tvheadend General: RE: Codec h264_vaapi not enabled?
- @[email protected]:~# lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Debian
Description: Debian GNU/...
- 18:38 Tvheadend General: RE: Codec h264_vaapi not enabled?
- this is my result:
@[email protected]:~# python sys_analyzer_linux.py
I compiled Tvheadend with vaapi support.
Version:HTS Tvheadend 4.3-589~g7d0e509ba
I try to connect two Tvheadend server over WAN by SAT>IP.
The goal is, that the Tvheadend Server on my dedica...
- 19:15 Tvheadend Bug #3691: Is there any problem with the raspberry pi builds?
- ok I tried tvheadend_4.1-1751~g81e0093 and everything is fine. Config is saving as expected.
Also available in: Atom