- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-10-16
- Last connection: 2015-09-29
- 20:35 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: EPG with wront characters. (German umlauts are not dislaying right)
- 3 years old thread... But still faced with the same problem. The EPG data of all german sky channels are not encoded ...
- 19:56 Tvheadend General: RE: No EPG data since latest builds
- Within the "EPG Grabber Modules" configuration, I can see some OTA grabbers. But none for ASTRA... Is there something...
- I'm getting no more EPG data since I upgraded to the latest builds...
Looking into debug logs and filtering for "epg...
I've got problems accessing the DVB devices on my system. I've got 2 DVB-S sticks but after a certain amount o...
yesterday I started from scratch by adding a mux manually. TV-Headend scanned around and is now in idle state....
- 08:28 Tvheadend Bug #2082: Starting from scratch does not trigger an initial scan (blind-scan)
- hm, ok. I thought that tvheadend will try to find a valid mux by itself.
If this is the way tvheadend should work,...
- 17:03 Tvheadend Bug #2082: Starting from scratch does not trigger an initial scan (blind-scan)
- I had to add 1 mux manually for each network. Afterwards tvheadend started to fetch the rest.
- 16:32 Tvheadend Bug #2082: Starting from scratch does not trigger an initial scan (blind-scan)
- Today I restarted from scratcha again and was faced with the same problem. I've configured 2 Networks, and my 2 dvb d...
- 20:15 Tvheadend General: RE: Picon path - what is it ?
- I used the howto to add the picons. That worked very well. I can see the I icons within the EPG.
But how do I access...
- 11:40 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcoding on debian
- Any chance of pulling a transcoded stream with custom arguments? So that I or an application does not have to know th...
Also available in: Atom