- 19:21 Tvheadend Bug #6119: Respan/Kill timeout non functional
- 19:19 Tvheadend Bug #6119 (New): Respan/Kill timeout non functional
can someone confirm, that Muxes -> Edit Mux -> Expert Settings
Kill timeout (pipe...
- 11:25 Tvheadend Feature #5911: Listen Port for xmltv.sock
you can do this easily with socat (with ssl):...
- 18:31 Tvheadend Feature #5655: t would be nice if the channel list could see the channel information, coding, audio video format and source if it is IPTV sat IPTV that would help a lot
- You can already see that in the DVB-Inputs -> Services -> Encrypted field, and if you need it, you can also turn on t...
- 21:09 Tvheadend Bug #5611: TVHeadend Plugin on raspberry pi (2 or 3) with Kodi 18 and hardware acceleration omxplayer
- Thank you so much, finally someone who can confirm this. I've reported this month ago, long before the kodi18 final, ...
- 01:57 Tvheadend Bug #5531: hbbTV
- This is the bugtracker, and not your personal answering machine. Take a hint, dude.
- 07:27 Tvheadend Feature #5399 (Rejected): [Low] Add HTTP Pull for XMLTV
- There are a number of XMLTV files (usually gz packed); would be nice if we could configure url directly in the EPG Gr...
- 07:09 Tvheadend Bug #5398 (Rejected): Active Adapters are shown bold
- Hi, i belive this is an error; it started when the red/green bulbs where added, IMHO it looks shi^h^h^h inconsistent ...
- 07:02 Tvheadend Bug #5397 (New): Profiles Issue with options and clone
- It's not possible to disable Stream Profiles -> pass -> Rewrite PMT/PAT/SDT/NIT/EIT, also the "clone" button on all p...
- 06:54 Tvheadend Feature #5396 (New): (near-) realtime epg updates
for internet-radio-channels, it would be great if there was a way to push EPG updates to a channel or just the...
Also available in: Atom