- Registered on: 2013-09-24
- Last connection: 2015-03-14
Reported issues: 1
- Got hts installed with a Digital Devices CineS2 card ( both dvbs2 and dvbc tuners ) on my Linux server, also as a fro...
- 15:41 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Multiple bouquets?
- well got this partly solved by creating Access Entries in hts that can access a channel tag.
Unfortunately at this t...
- 16:19 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Multiple bouquets?
- similar question here how you can create bouquets manually, eg Entertainment/ Sports/ News, etc in hts 3.9.x.
- 15:56 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: [Tutorial] Installing Codecs and TVHeadend >=3.9 with transcoding
- Hi - is this still the only way if you want to use transcoding?
I just installed omv ( wheezy ) from scratch with th...
- 10:27 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend 3.9.569 no configuration tab
- OK - most hurdles taken - meanwhile managed to get the configuration tab by shutting down and start up again: odd?!
- 14:53 Tvheadend General: RE: No new builds
- Hi guys any hope this auto build will resume shortly?
- 14:47 Tvheadend General: RE: Login with Synology DS213J
- Hi have you tried "-C" or "noacl" .
Please check the wiki page at " https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/Faq "
- Hello to you all - I have been gone for some time and today I set up my debian 7 server and installed tvheadend from ...
- Is there a possible release date known for tvheadend-4.0, eg Q2 2014?
I did not see any info on the Roedmap page, in...
- 10:35 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Capmt Connections and OSCam on DigitalDevices hardware
- hi - sorry I forgot to respond to this one.
Issue was quite disappointing as OSCam was in different group as tvheade...
Also available in: Atom