- 15:56 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Dvb-s2: scan fails
- can you try this one?
- 02:20 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Dvb-s2: scan fails
- the dvb-scan files included are old and outdated in tvheadend and they have not been updated in a long time. to updat...
- 23:25 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Dvb-s2: scan fails
- add this mux in manually
- 23:15 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV server for streaming tv through the internet
- I would recommend looking as ssh tunneling if both the front end and backend are linux based then you can automate th...
- 22:28 Tvheadend General: RE: sky uk - is it possible for auto tuning/channel grouping with tvheadend?
- Hi guys sorry but I've been busy with University stuff and not had any spare time lately. after having a hour spare I...
- 22:20 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Oscam reader problem
- try using the dvbapi route instead. look at the following thread for more info
- 22:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Roku as frontend for tvheadend?
- Short answer is no.
it has no ability to play the streams without an app.
- 23:08 Tvheadend General: RE: Virgin UK cable network muxes missing
- I can say that most providers across Europe do not require there own equipment to work and you can buy TV's with the ...
- 02:42 Tvheadend General: RE: Questions Before Getting Started
- you have this plex server why not install pci cards into this and run tvheadend on it (if it's linux)? if it must be ...
- 00:54 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend add a USB caméra on a channel
Also available in: Atom