- 11:24 Tvheadend Feature #5846: Assume all HEVC content is UHD may not always be correct (when mapping channel)
- The required new feature would be to discriminate, if possible, channels using HEVC codec between UHD and HD (or even...
- 11:18 Tvheadend Feature #5846 (New): Assume all HEVC content is UHD may not always be correct (when mapping channel)
- in a not so distant future (2022) DVB-T Italy transmissions will move to DVB-T2 and use the codec HEVC.
In the last ...
- 07:36 Tvheadend Bug #5683 (New): web interface - mux schedulers - mux column sort not working
- I noticed that in the web interface section:
configuration > DVB Inputs > Mux Schedulers
I cannot sort the colu...
- 15:22 Tvheadend Bug #5675: Tvheadend Command hello failed: No response received - needs a re-install on every boot
- I would also check dmesg and syslog for other errors (microSD failing and set to read only?).
- 10:14 Tvheadend Feature #5638: Recordings should depend only on files in recordings directory, or store database there
- You could also schedule a configuration backup (on a different disk or network path) if you are afraid that your Tvhe...
- 10:32 Tvheadend Bug #5572: Neither UK-Freesat Bouquets NOR 7 day epg appear to be working
- I cannot receive 11425H (I'm out of the beam footprint for this transponder), but it seems that I can get 7 day EPG d...
- 11:08 Tvheadend Bug #3912: SAT>IP multiple sources / networks with different tuner types
- Could you please add this note to the Help pages (DVB Inputs - Networks)?...
- 14:51 Tvheadend Bug #5398: Active Adapters are shown bold
- I also like the way it is now (normal/bold font), much more clearer than with just a small red/green dot.
I don't se...
- 17:00 Tvheadend Bug #5225: Skipped re-runs show up as failed recordings
- This issue is very similar to Bug #4770, still present in version 4.3-1391~g852a10a34 in my setup.
- 10:43 Tvheadend Bug #5174 (New): subtitle scraping wrong (double subtitle) if text contains apex character '
- In some circumstances the subtitle is "doubled". This seems to happen when the subtitle is contained between apex cha...
Also available in: Atom