- 17:52 Tvheadend Bug #5997: Continuity counter error and failed to decode PMT
- Did you install the package (sudo dpkg -i ...)?
- 11:02 Tvheadend Bug #5997: Continuity counter error and failed to decode PMT
- I usually disable static_ffmpeg on the PI (I don't use transcoding on the PI):
- 18:02 Tvheadend Bug #5907: SATIP services hidden and unplayable
- I have a similar problem with Mux scanning. I still don't know what's causing it (good services "hidden" under parent...
- 09:19 Tvheadend Bug #5858: Some services are hidden when hide: "parent disabled" option selected, but there's no reason for it (no mux, no network disabled)
- I also have a similar problem, a similar issue (Bug #4929) should already be open.
At the moment my workaround is to...
- 17:21 Tvheadend Bug #5851 (New): Upcoming rec not showing up in EPG if channel changed from DVR tab
- Steps to reproduce:
1) having multiple channels mapped for the same TV network (e.g.: one service from DVB-T, one ...
- 11:24 Tvheadend Feature #5846: Assume all HEVC content is UHD may not always be correct (when mapping channel)
- The required new feature would be to discriminate, if possible, channels using HEVC codec between UHD and HD (or even...
- 11:18 Tvheadend Feature #5846 (New): Assume all HEVC content is UHD may not always be correct (when mapping channel)
- in a not so distant future (2022) DVB-T Italy transmissions will move to DVB-T2 and use the codec HEVC.
In the last ...
- 07:36 Tvheadend Bug #5683 (New): web interface - mux schedulers - mux column sort not working
- I noticed that in the web interface section:
configuration > DVB Inputs > Mux Schedulers
I cannot sort the colu...
- 15:22 Tvheadend Bug #5675: Tvheadend Command hello failed: No response received - needs a re-install on every boot
- I would also check dmesg and syslog for other errors (microSD failing and set to read only?).
- 10:14 Tvheadend Feature #5638: Recordings should depend only on files in recordings directory, or store database there
- You could also schedule a configuration backup (on a different disk or network path) if you are afraid that your Tvhe...
Also available in: Atom