- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-08-21
- Last connection: 2020-09-24
- 07:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Android TV - Live Channels
- After updating my tv firmware, I thought my tv was f*cked. I did a factory reset and installed KODI again, and voila,...
- 11:41 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Dual tuner not really usable
- Ah thnx, I think that was the issue. One of the schedules was set on a time I usually start recording. Scheduled it n...
- 10:27 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Dual tuner not really usable
- I don't agree with this, as tvheadend runs always. My HTPC is never turned, sometimes a reboot. But is it possible th...
- 20:26 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Dual tuner not really usable
- Somehow the problem solved itself. I'm not getting messages anymore and can watch and record at the same time again. ...
- 14:23 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Dual tuner not really usable
- Hi Rob,
Thank you, but I already tried that. My configuration is exactly how you describe it. One network (in my c...
- I have a Digital Devices Cine CT V6 dual tuner card and use Tvheadend with KODI as frontend.
When I try to watch TV ...
- 23:16 Tvheadend General: RE: Android TV - Live Channels
- I'm running tvheadend on KODI, but would love to have this integrated into my Android tv
- 16:35 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Ocam - TVheadend
My problem was solved by using oscam-svn instead of oscam :-)
Either way, thank you for your information.
- 20:51 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- Somehow a fresh install yesterday did it!:)
- 15:02 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Oscam stops descrambling - Tvheadend - XBMC
- Thread can be closed!
Fresh install did the trick!
Also available in: Atom