I recently bought a Terratec HTC DVB-C USB Stick. (ID 0ccd:00b2 TerraTec Electronic GmbH )
Everything is ...
- 16:29 Tvheadend Bug #4544 (Invalid): >100% cpu usage on non-HD DVB-C channels
- Hi. I can't play non-hd (unencrypted) channels anymore. CPU usage goes to 100% and more and kodi is locked up:
- 14:01 Tvheadend Bug #3701 (Fixed): compile error / probem
- Hi there!
I just tried to install the latest version from git (I use gentoo portage) however, I have the following...
- 10:37 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- Hey all,
Im using 2 x Terratec Cinergy C (DVB-C) PCI HD.
This card is really great for DVB-C since you only need ...
- 15:21 Tvheadend Bug #2374 (Rejected): Compile Error: undefined reference to `av_frame_alloc' et al
- Tvheadend fails when compiling with:
- 11:49 Tvheadend Bug #2373 (Fixed): Compile Error: transcoding.c:28:29: fatal error: libavutil/frame.h: No such file or directory
- Trying to Build tvheadend from git: (failed with same error as two days ago)
No Idea if this has anything to do wi...
- 23:27 Tvheadend Bug #2187 (Invalid): tvh crashes on channel mapping
- I tried to map about 12 channel, after 4 channels tvh crashes: (latest git)
Jul 24 18:13:34 woot tvheadend...
- 13:32 Tvheadend Bug #2068 (Fixed): too many services / network discovery does not work
I just patched tvheadend from 3.4.27 to latest git 3.9.542~g63ac3be and I noticed that tvheadend discovers way to...
I'm running tvheadend (3.5.243~g2b64995-dirty) with htsp client (1.6.19) and xbmc (12.2)
Every time I change...
Also available in: Atom