- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-07-19
- Last connection: 2017-02-05
- 21:23 Tvheadend General: RE: Kodi freezes --> TVheadend log
- No problem. I've now built an Ubuntu 14.04.5 server and have installed TVH on there, with the same config that was o...
- 17:07 Tvheadend General: RE: Kodi freezes --> TVheadend log
- No problem. This may need to be tweaked a little for your needs.
In my scenario it was being executed on a system...
- 16:42 Tvheadend General: RE: Kodi freezes --> TVheadend log
- I am indeed using Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS - it's a bhyve virtual machine so I may look at spinning up a 14.04 version...
- 15:41 Tvheadend General: RE: Kodi freezes --> TVheadend log
- No solution found as yet. It didn't happen all that often anyway. In the end, I assumed that it may have had someth...
- 13:54 Tvheadend General: RE: Looking for Freeview HD tuner recommendations (DVBT-2 UK)
- I have the HDHR. All seems fine here, well most of the time anyway. I get the occasional freeze whereby I need to sto...
- 09:38 Tvheadend General: RE: Kodi freezes --> TVheadend log
- This seems to have started happening again recently. I am able to just change the channel and then change back again ...
I have occasionally been suffering freezes when watching channels. Three freezes cause Kodi to switch to a buf...
- 15:22 Tvheadend General: RE: HTSP Python example error
- I'm not seeing this issue. I've just grabbed master as is. Added the two lines above to the end of the htsp.py file...
- 12:24 Tvheadend General: RE: Settings format changed (muxes' services)
- Hi Renato,
I've been using the API via Python in order to gain information on the services. When using the API a ...
I'm using a HDHomeRun HDHR4-2DT which is receiving SD, HD and Radio channels and I can map these without issue...
Also available in: Atom