- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-06-27
- Last connection: 2016-08-04
- Morning :)
i'm currently building a webapp for tvh - some kind of drag'n'drop-channelcreator - and i wonder how th...
- 10:22 Tvheadend General: RE: setting up iptv
- you cannot watch tv channels on different transponders with only one card... you'd need another tuner card and (most ...
- 10:11 Tvheadend General: RE: HD Sender
- mit nem 3.2er kernel hatte ich auch probleme bei HD sendern - allerdings mit dem PCTV 460e (tda10071). jetzt habe ich...
- 09:37 Tvheadend General: RE: HD Sender
welche kernelversion hast du installiert und hast du - falls nötig - die richtige firmware für deinen tuner "i...
- 10:26 Tvheadend General: RE: "Cubieboard 2" as headless tvh server?
- so, 12 days and a vacation later i got it working - at least with one 406e based tuner,
since i didn't order the su...
- 09:57 Tvheadend General: RE: RasPi too slow for HDTV backend?
- Hi Ralf,
Signalstrength should be 60% and above to watch tv without artefacts. Actually dvb-s(2) starts working at...
i'm looking for a solution that can cope with at least two sundtek dvb-s2 usb-sticks
and due to the fact, tha...
- 06:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Using tvheadend and Mythtv at the same time, is it technically possible
sadly it's the second one - the tuner would be "locked" by one application. by the one starting first. and....
- 12:06 Tvheadend General: RE: Terratec CINERGY S2 PCIe DUAL?? Firmware for Ubuntu
- sry, seems that i misunderstood you :) ... update-usbids just updates the ids on your system, not in the drivermodule...
- 11:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Terratec CINERGY S2 PCIe DUAL?? Firmware for Ubuntu
- just issue "update-usbids" as root to do the update
Also available in: Atom